Patch Management - Keep Workstations Updated and Secure
It's Difficult To Keep Up
Cyber-attacks are on the rise. Hackers are now financially motivated to access your workstation in the hopes of exposing your valuable business information. Exploiting security holes in web browsers, applications, and operating systems, your data may be vulnerable. In most cases, applying available patches could stop an attack in it's tracks. However, patches need to be applied in a timely manner in order to be effective, and the sheer number of products requiring updates can quickly become overwhelming.
TOAST.net Updates You Automatically!
TOAST.net's Patch Management Software secures your workstations by automatically installing updates as soon as they become available -- fixing security vulnerabilities before attacks occur. In addition, a security assessment of your workstations is compiled daily, allowing you to review your security status and inventory your assets. In the event a patch does not install correctly, Remote Support is available to guide you through manual installation. Patch Management keeps your computer from being exploited.
How It Works
- Installation: A small software client is installed on your workstation or server. This client will scan your operating system and applications to assess their status.
- Report: Your software status is analyzed by TOAST.net for available patches and known vulnerabilities.
- Prioritize: Patches are prioritized according to severity and automatically installed on your workstations or servers.
- Maintain: Scans are completed daily, so your software is always up to date!
- Reporting: A Daily Safety Check is available, showing the status of all protected computers.